4GK Plastics provides custom thermoplastic injection molding and value-added services for companies in diverse markets and industries globally. Please visit our markets page for additional details and examples of our high quality work.
We are known for:
- Responsiveness to customer needs and inquiries
- Flexibility in meeting changing and sudden customer needs
- Engineering excellence and quality control that ensures consistency
- Ability to handle any size production run, from 500 pieces to millions
- Value-added services through secondary operations such as
- Hot Plate Welding
- Sonic Welding
- Heat Staking
- Component Assembly
4GK Plastics specializes in producing parts from a wide variety of mold designs, including
- Hot runner system molds
- Unscrewing molds
We offer engineering design assistance from product design to product development to approval, with quick prototype turnaround.
4GK Plastics manufactures in Endeavor, Wisconsin, with presses ranging from 20 to 680 tons, a Class 100,000 clean room for medical device parts, and quality control systems and technology to ensure consistency. Click here for a list of our services.
Tell us how we can help!
Contact us at 608-587-2335, or Sales@4gkplastics.com to start the conversation about partnering with your business for quality, custom injection molded parts.