Plastic injection molding is 4GK’s primary service. With presses ranging from 20 to 610 tons, our plant is capable of producing a variety of precision parts and plastic assemblies.
As plastic injection molding specialists, 4GK seamlessly integrates with each level of your organization. We offer superior processing services and manufacturing resources to meet your precise requirements in quality, cost and delivery.
- Hot Runner System Molds: These have the advantage of reduced material usage by eliminating the need for runners.
- Unscrewing Molds: Unscrewing molds are used for parts requiring external or internal threads.
- Over molding: Over molding is a process in which a second color or material is molded onto an existing part. This process can be used to aesthetically enhance part appearance or meet your “soft-touch” applications.
Raw Materials for Plastic Injection Molding
We use a variety of materials throughout our plastic injection molding process:
- Engineering resins
- Highly filled resins
- High heat materials, PPS, PPA
- Long fiber materials, PP, TPU, PA
- Custom compounds